When it comes to design, we use progressive check-ins to make sure your vision and our work remain closely aligned. This looks like:
- Discussing your goals, org personality, and sense of style
- Sketching ideas on paper
- Building a professional wireframe of what the site would actually look like
- Beginning development based on that wireframe
Work & Features
We're usually focused on building smaller sites (of less than 10 pages), but we know how to keep our work feature rich.
Beyond serving a static site, you can also add dynamic features such as the ability to:
- Update content yourself through an editor portal
- Store and read information on databases
- Connect personal emails to site domain
- Add subscribers to an email list
Black Lives Matter
If you're a black owned business or organization, we'd love to build you a custom site for free.
The burdens of systemic racism are compounded on black owned businesses, and while we know this doesn't solve the root issue, we know web visibility plays a large role in success.Get in Touch!
We're friends, brothers, & developers.
James MitofskyFreelance Frontend Developer
James is particularly interested in how design affects behavior, and in his free time he loves speaking French, going for runs, and playing the email@example.com jamesmit.dev